Stock Accountant Lisboa
Fed Finance, cabinet de recrutement spécialisé, recherche pour ...
A sua posição
The primary mission of the Stock Accountant is to support the Finance Director with the accuracy of the accounting of stock and ensuring any journals are posted in a timely manner.
The secondary mission will be to assist the Financial Director with the review and analysis of existing financial processes, developing and implementing improvements to increase optimisation and use of business intelligence to support the overall business objectives.
The final mission of the Stock Accountant will be to collaborate with internal stakeholders of the organisation and promote strong finance business partner relationships to aid the development of fact-based decision-making and a commercial mindset to support the overall growth plan of the organisation.
● Help driving improvements in financial processes and controls (e.g. stock and payments related).
● Use accounting software to pull regular reports, analyse these inventory reports to make sure there are no discrepancies or variances.
● Assist with the company month end process with all posting and reporting.
● Manage product cost matrix and margin analysis.
● Analyzing financial data and close liaison with department managers to resolve issues and to optimize financial outcomes (for example product profitability and its levers).
● Participating in the implementation/design/maintenance of systems surrounding inventory/purchasing this is mainly driven by Netsuite and Power BI.
● Support AP Department with any stock queries and drive process improvement.
● Support other departments in their processes regarding stock to ensure departments are working together to find effective and efficient solutions to any stock issues that arise.
O seu perfil
● You have achieved accurate and timely month-end accounts.
● You have assisted with the development and implementation of processes surrounding accounting of stock and cost of goods sold and integrated with the management accounts process.
● You have supported the development of the internal Finance function; you are seen as an effective and trusted resource within the Finance team.
● You have analyzed financial data and issues across the company in close liaison with department managers and helped to make dozens of financially better decisions.
● Attention to detail
● Commercially driven
● Process management