SENIOR ACCOUUNTANT F/M Lisboa
A Fed Finance, empresa de Recrutamento Temporário e Permanente, especializada em Contabilidade e Finanças empresariais, pretende recrutar um Senior Accountant F/M, com dominio do inglês para uma empresa de contabilidade e auditoria internacinal.
Procuramos um profissional experiente e autónomo, com capacidade para gerir e acompanhar uma equipa de 2 pessoas. Oportunidade baseada em Lisboa com regime de teletrabalho 3 dias por semana.
A sua posição
• Review booked entries and import files.
• Assist officers with calculations and missing entries.
• Assist in setup and maintenance of client accounting ERP configuration.
• Complete GAAP conversions (mappings).
• Ensure the correctness of the accounting records.
• Review VAT and Withholding tax first drafts. Assist officers with drafts completion
• Validate prepared Intrastat forms and COPE´s reporting
• Prepare CIT and instalments calculations. Prepare CIT first drafts.
• Reconcile populated tax forms prior to submission and submit these.
• Ensures all local taxes and penalties are being duly dealt.
• Review and submit transfer orders.
• Ensures all transfer orders are being duly dealt.
• Review Annual Accounts first draft and adjust format.
• Review prepared Official Ledgers.
• Prepare/review Annual Accounts full package.
• Ensure the submission of the Annual Accounts.
• Prepare client reporting files and other relevant deliverables.
• Calculate cash projections and cash flow statements.
• Agree with clients reporting terms and periodicity.
O seu perfil
University's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or similar
At least 4 years of experience in Accounting & Tax firms or consulting companies
Excellent knowledge of Local GAAP & Tax compliance; knowledge about USGAAP/IFRS would be considered a plus
Advanced or proficient English
Excellent written and communication skills, both in English and local language
Proficiency in MS Office package, along with experience of local accounting ERPs
Strong team-playing skills
Quick-learning and flexibility towards changing environments
Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment