FP&A - Business Partner F/M Lisboa
A Fed Finance, empresa especializada em Recrutamento Temporário e Permanente nas áreas da Contabilidade, Gestão e Finanças Empresariais, encontra-se a recrutar para uma start-up internacional, um FP&A, fluent Inglês (M/F), para zona de Lisboa (regime de trabalho Hibrido).
A sua posição
What you will have as responsabilities :
- Build the Operational Monthly Review, present deliverables and actions to keep the OKRs and KPIs on track
Provide monthly forecasts and share with business partners
- Track actual results, analyze and explain variances, maintain monthly management reporting
- Lead the operation budget process and ensure tight controls are in place
- Develop new analytical frameworks, data science techniques, and predictive analytics to better understand our businesses.
- Utilize deep analytic, financial, and project management skills to drive strategic initiatives: guide decision making and develop insights on where and how to focus organization expansion efforts as well as opportunities for rationalization in our portfolio
- Actively identify and propose opportunities for investment and organizational optimization
O seu perfil
- 4 years of experience in strategic finance/FP&A, and/or leading analytics
- Strong skills in understanding the business to be a key business partner
- Proven expertise in financial modeling using Excel, financial analysis for operating businesses and investment projects
- Experience in building business and evolving processes
- Super hands-on and detail-oriented; not afraid to get into the weeds with a small team
- Deep expertise in BI, analytics and measurement techniques,
- Strong collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making through influence, with a forward-looking and solution-oriented approach
- Inspiring, engaging, and clear communication style
- A supportive, diverse, and global team with a growth mindset
- A scaling company with great industry professionals
- A flexible (hybrid) working environment
- Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects.
- Chance to be one of the earliest employees developing the culture and laying the groundwork for our hub in Portugal.