TAX ACCOUTANT (M/F) Lisboa
A Fed Finance, empresa especializada em Recrutamento Temporário e Permanente na área da Contabilidade e Finanças empresariais, encontra-se a recrutar um Tax Accountant (M/F) na zona de Lisboa.
O nosso cliente, Start-up americana na area do e-comerce, está em pleno crescimento e pretende criar um centro de serviços partilhados em Lisboa.
As a Tax Accountant you will contribute significantly towards delivering a high performing central tax function for the whole Group.
What you will do
● Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for tax accounts across the group
● Support the Indirect Tax Manager with VAT reporting and compliance
● Prepare quarterly instalment payment calculations for UK group companies
● Prepare advance tax payment workings for US group companies
● Data collation and analysis for Canadian and US indirect tax filings
● Manage sales tax registration requirements and compliance process with third party advisors
● Assist with effective tax rate calculations
● Transfer pricing calculations and invoicing
● Support on ad-hoc tax projects such as expansion, group restructuring, transfer pricing.
● Tax accounting at year end
● Support with delivering training materials and interactive sessions to the wider finance team such as accounts payable
Who you are
● ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 4 years industry experience
● Experience with large multinational groups
● Experience with e-commerce business is highly desirable (specifically marketplace retail experience would be an advantage)
● Experience with US sales tax highly desirable
● Be confident to make the role your own and work autonomously
● Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
● Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment / high ambition environment
● High level of organization, impeccable attention to detail, capacity to proactively solve complex problems
● Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box
● Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working in an international environment
What's in it for you?
● A supportive, diverse and global team with growth mindset
● A scaling company with great industry professionals
● A flexible (hybrid) working environment
● Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects.